Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Blahs - Snack Attack...

Started the day with a Luna bar - I was driving today, S was sick and stayed home, so I couldn't take a photo...

I was hungry pretty early - so I snacked on some carrots...



For Lunch I had a spinach/guacamole/turkey wrap again.



In the afternoon, my day went to hell at work, so the snacks were calling me big time! Such a frustrating day...

I had a banana



Some corn bran cereals



For dinner, since S still had a sore belly, I made myself another wrap :) With a side of snow peas...



some cranberry juice,



I needed something chocolate-y, so I had a soy/chocolate pudding!



and some cookies



and I went on to have a few more snacks - me = fail... I'll be better tomorrow!

I can't wait for the weekend! I'm a bit sick of my work...

one thing at a time Marie, one thing at a time...

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Progress...

 Pregnancy Ticker

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BLBE I