Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Week 1 mission... in progress...

Wow I didn't think it would be so complicated to find a cooking class for this week's mission for the Women of Wonder Campaign with WonderBra! I think it's a great idea and what a fun thing it will be to do - but I am having a hard time getting all the 'ingredients' to be just right!

I am trying to find a class that will teach both my husband and I in our home (can't leave baby L on his own! :) a class that will get us to discover another country's cuisine, and a class that we can take this week.

I might end up having to compromise on something, but for now I'm staying optimistic that in the end it will work out.

I am waiting on news from a person who was going to try and make herself available, but she wasn't sure she would be able to, otherwise, I will be going to a class solo in downtown TO, and will bring the food home for S to enjoy :)

So that's where we're at with this week's mission :)

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Progress...

 Pregnancy Ticker

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BLBE I