Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sleep Training is Hard :(

Letting this little guy cry for even a second breaks my heart :( But I guess it's for his own good - he has not been sleeping well for a very long time now, and already we are seeing some progress... But most importantly, I get some rest. I need rest to take care of him the best I can, and it wasn't fair to him to just not give him my best. And now maybe I get a little time for myself to write a blog again? Don't know for sure, but we'll see :)
He's going to be 8 months on May 24th. My how time flies!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Oh my gosh I could eat him up! Adorable!! Good luck getting some sleep and yes I agree with you that mamas need sleep too so that they can take the best care of their little ones.

Restaurant Brugge said...

good post really good

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Progress...

 Pregnancy Ticker

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BLBE I