Friday, March 6, 2009

If you are in TO...

and would like to join a CoEd, 6 a side soccer team this summer - let me know. I've been playing in the league for 4 years now, and have been playing on the same team for 3 years. We have lots of fun and this year we are thinking of starting a second team, due to popularity, and also, because some people would like to play 2 nights a week... anyways, if you are interested, let me know and I'll give you more info...
Have a great day!! :)

edit - the games are played in different parks and schools close to downtown... I'll let you know exactly where if you are interested...

2 comments:

Sara said...

I wish but no - the games are usually too late for me to get back to Burlington at a reasonable hour! Have fun!

cinemarie said...

Thank you Sara!! :)

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Progress...

 Pregnancy Ticker

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BLBE I