Monday, March 16, 2009

Tough times...

I don't know what I'm doing anymore - I dropped the ball and forgot to email Lynn for last week's weigh in :( insert but kicking here please

This Monday I weighed in at 150.0 yup. I'm not moving from the 150s yet. so frustrating. But it's also not surprising because I am not giving 100% to the challenge. Work is just draining me. I spend every minute of the day trying to catch up but always end up with more work on my plate at the end of the day. I hardly even get up to go pee!! I come home and think about work, I have bad dreams about work... The height of my day is lunch time, when I have to get up for 5 minutes to go to the microwave and heat up my food, then get right back into some more work while I eat... This is fairly typical of the start of a season, but this time I am not motivated. I am not inspired by the show much. I need to work on something that I ultimately feel proud of, something that entertains me, even if the target audience is 3-5 year olds. This show... Let's just say I don't really want my name in the credits... I know that's a lot of work talk, my appologies. But that's all I can think of right now.

Anyways... you know what's the most annoying about the job thing? Because of scheduling and how late they got back to me about taking some time off, I haven't been able to pick dates for my wedding (we originally wanted to do it in april, pfff) Now it's going to have to be in October most likely... I just have no energy (and no money) to plan it - how depressing is that?! Ugh

Sorry for being so whine-y tonight - just had to get it off my chest!


On the weight loss front - this weekend was the first sunny weekend in a long time and I had so much more energy because of it! I did my 1st day of week 4 of c25k! We went for a nice walk in the neighborhood... Yup! I ate well-ish. Better than the past month's worth of weekends for sure!

I want to keep up with that, I want to exercise more, make more food... I want to be healthy and happy... let's work on that...

Hope you are all having an awesome time! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cinemarie,

Sounds like your work is very stressful right now. I hate when I spend my time outside of work thinking about work! Hopefully you can sneak in some exercise & good meals and at least maintain for now.

ChezJulie

Mel said...

Ok so I'm very very late on this comment, but I just wanted to send you some encouragement because you are always the first one to give it to me. Hang in there. You can do it. Oh and have you emailed Lynn this weeks results?? Don't forget. As you know from the post at my place, I can totally relate to you. It has been rough going lately. The points are just adding up way to quick and I've been over the points two weeks in a row even with the activity points. As you told me, "we have been successful" and we can continue to do so. Let's go kick some butt this week. Congrats for getting back to C25K. Did you finish Week 4 last week? Are you starting Week 5? Today is my last day of Week 8 and then tomorrow starts the last week. Unbelievable. We'll see if I can finish the whole 5K. The program really works so stick with it. Enjoy your weekend.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Progress...

 Pregnancy Ticker

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BLBE I