Monday, January 26, 2009

It's cold in TO tonight...

Oh boy oh boy, today was soooo busy... I am so tired... Days like this I just feel like quitting... well it's the evening now! And that's a good thing, phew!

I made my oatmeal with pumpkin again this morning yay!! :) Just as good as yesterday's...

oooh! I forgot to mention yesterday that I also added a pinch of salt, which I believe does make a difference!!


For lunch I had a ''Rice and Beans'' from Smart one / WW...



And a Luna bar as a snack... I went to work 2 hours early this morning, so I was had lunch early and was really hungry all afternoon!!!



For dinner we had some chili that we prepared yesterday, yummmmy :)



Nothing too special, ground beef and red kidney beans...



some chick peas...



And finally, I tried some plain yogurt with pumpkin purée, as suggested by Pam.

What I did:
100g of fat-free plain yogurt
1 1/2 tablespoon of pumpkin
1 teaspoon maple syrup (I knew I would need a bit of sweetness)
A bit of cinnamon and nutmeg

of course, with a few chocolate chips:)




Mixed...



Not bad at all!! I would add a little more maple syrup though, the yogurt was pretty 'sour'. But it was still pretty yummy!! :)

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Progress...

 Pregnancy Ticker

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BLBE I