Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Drum Roll Please... and the winner is..........



Random.org said #3 Marie-Claude!!

Here's her comment:

The two Etobicoke Elite Drill Instructors are Leigha Borland and Natasha Moore.

I'll keep my fingers crossed LOL

Congratulations Marie-Claude! You've just won a free 4 week Booty Camp Fitness Session!!

Please send me your details at cinemarie@gmail.com!


Thanks again to the ladies at Booty Camp Fitness Session for this great giveaway - can't wait to start working out with you guys! Giveaways are fun, hope I get to do another one soon!! :)





2 comments:

Marie-Claude said...

Thank you soooooooo much !!
I am soooo happy !

Anonymous said...

J'aime les noms Cinemarie et Marie-Claude. Très beau! Mais Cinemarie est un nom authentique?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Progress...

 Pregnancy Ticker

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BLBE I